PrimalAge Official Trailer

Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  Dank Ship on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 am



Last edited by Dank Ship on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dank Ship
Admin
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile http://primalage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  Titan on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm

This is amazing , well done Miles Very Happy
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-11-10
Location : Outside your house.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  silentkamper on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Very nice Post. excellent video
silentkamper
silentkamper
Black member
Black member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  IGN David on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?
IGN David
IGN David
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 19
Location : Toronto, Ontario

View user profile http://PrimalAge.co.nr

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  MKidd on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 pm

IGN David wrote:nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?

Haha, no I didn't use windows movie maker,
I used Sony vegas Pro 11, Thank you for the feed back.


~ M

MKidd
Steel Member
Steel Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  IGN David on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm

MKidd wrote:
IGN David wrote:nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?

Haha, no I didn't use windows movie maker,
I used Sony vegas Pro 11, Thank you for the feed back.


~ M

I might expirment with that, came with my laptop (VIAO) so might as well try it out Very Happy

EDIT: Considering Miles quit i think were forced to make a new one.
IGN David
IGN David
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 19
Location : Toronto, Ontario

View user profile http://PrimalAge.co.nr

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  Jade on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Cant wait to see your input david.

Jade
Steel Member
Steel Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  Dank Ship on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm

IGN David wrote:
MKidd wrote:
IGN David wrote:nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?

Haha, no I didn't use windows movie maker,
I used Sony vegas Pro 11, Thank you for the feed back.


~ M

I might expirment with that, came with my laptop (VIAO) so might as well try it out Very Happy

EDIT: Considering Miles quit i think were forced to make a new one.

No I ripped his video and made a new channel. .-.

Dank Ship
Admin
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile http://primalage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  IGN David on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Dank Ship wrote:
IGN David wrote:
MKidd wrote:
IGN David wrote:nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?

Haha, no I didn't use windows movie maker,
I used Sony vegas Pro 11, Thank you for the feed back.


~ M

I might expirment with that, came with my laptop (VIAO) so might as well try it out Very Happy

EDIT: Considering Miles quit i think were forced to make a new one.

No I ripped his video and made a new channel. .-.

Vid his vid and remove the scene where he says "m production " Very Happy
IGN David
IGN David
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 19
Location : Toronto, Ontario

View user profile http://PrimalAge.co.nr

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  Dank Ship on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:10 pm

IGN David wrote:
Dank Ship wrote:
IGN David wrote:
MKidd wrote:
IGN David wrote:nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?

Haha, no I didn't use windows movie maker,
I used Sony vegas Pro 11, Thank you for the feed back.


~ M

I might expirment with that, came with my laptop (VIAO) so might as well try it out Very Happy

EDIT: Considering Miles quit i think were forced to make a new one.

No I ripped his video and made a new channel. .-.

Vid his vid and remove the scene where he says "m production " Very Happy

Why? He made it, and that reduces quality severely.

Dank Ship
Admin
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile http://primalage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  IGN David on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Dank Ship wrote:
IGN David wrote:
Dank Ship wrote:
IGN David wrote:
MKidd wrote:
IGN David wrote:nice i like this A LOT. What did you use to make it? Windows Movie?

Haha, no I didn't use windows movie maker,
I used Sony vegas Pro 11, Thank you for the feed back.


~ M

I might expirment with that, came with my laptop (VIAO) so might as well try it out Very Happy

EDIT: Considering Miles quit i think were forced to make a new one.

No I ripped his video and made a new channel. .-.

Vid his vid and remove the scene where he says "m production " Very Happy

Why? He made it, and that reduces quality severely.

Alright but at-least add in something like R.I.P. M, an old player that has quit or something Razz
IGN David
IGN David
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 19
Location : Toronto, Ontario

View user profile http://PrimalAge.co.nr

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge Official Trailer Empty Re: PrimalAge Official Trailer

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum