PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Forum Moderator and Global

2 posters

Go down

Applying for Forum Moderator and Global Empty Applying for Forum Moderator and Global

Post  silentkamper Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Under the Application form should you guys make a forum mod application and a global? just in case someone just wants to be just forum moderator. This goes for Forum Administrator as well (thats if dank and titan consider anyone to become Forum Administrator) This is just a suggestion.

~ Silent
silentkamper
silentkamper
Black member
Black member

Back to top Go down

Applying for Forum Moderator and Global Empty Re: Applying for Forum Moderator and Global

Post  IGN David Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 am

silentkamper wrote:Under the Application form should you guys make a forum mod application and a global? just in case someone just wants to be just forum moderator. This goes for Forum Administrator as well (thats if dank and titan consider anyone to become Forum Administrator) This is just a suggestion.

~ Silent

I like it but i don't think that the admin part is to good though. I think the admin part applies when your ready but other then that i like it. Thanks for sharing the idea.
IGN David
IGN David
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

http://PrimalAge.co.nr

Back to top Go down