PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spawning is bad

+3
kendal913
Titan
zabhila
7 posters

Go down

Spawning is bad Empty Spawning is bad

Post  zabhila Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

I joined this server cause I love the idea of starting out with nothing then earning your way up the ladder, Spawning is gonna ruin the server, Why not make a eco server and a spawning server? But anyways, Making the server a spawning pk server isn't gonna help bring in players cause there are tons of other better pk spawning servers that have at least 50+ and that's where all the new players who want to pk are going to go to, I like the server how it is, It's new and it will get bigger and bigger by time, Just wait, Make a vote4cash and highscores that will help a lot to bring in new players to. reseting the eco and making it spawn is not gonna work, trust me, new players that are looking for a good 317 like this are looking for good eco, good pvm and pking not just pking and spawning, people like earning there way up the ladder to become better, once you put in spawning then skilling would be worthless like farming and herblore thieving slayer ect, Please think about some more and make a pole, basically what the server needs is, vote4cash, highscores, good advertisements, eco, and nice players.

btw please don't respond to this post with like "ha noob you're wrong" or something short I want a good clean respond

Edit: I know the owner does not have his own domain yet with mysql but I'm just suggesting it

zabhila
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Spawning is bad Empty Re: Spawning is bad

Post  Titan Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 pm

I think the new start is good for the community , i personally like eco/pk but Dank seems to have his mind set on it.
I hope this update works out well, it'll promote pking as well as bring more players to our server.
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spawning is bad Empty it sucks for now

Post  kendal913 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm

but hes right. its in the best interest of our community Sad
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  zabhila Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

Titan wrote:I think the new start is good for the community , i personally like eco/pk but Dank seems to have his mind set on it.
I hope this update works out well, it'll promote pking as well as bring more players to our server.

I'm sorry to see it go that way, I really liked the server to.

zabhila
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Post  kendal913 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 am

bro i liked seeing you on. I hope to see you in spawn. atleast give it a try. who knows. Maybey dank has magic pixie dust up his but and this is gonna rule.

dude i lost a lot more than you and not to start on david and ags. but were a community.

To put it short. Dont be a little bitch guys. Dank wouldnt do this if he knew it would cake it up
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 am

I agree 100% with Zabhila.
The most succesfull servers in the past year have not bin spawn servers and theres a reason for that.
Spawn servers gets borring extremely fast, due to the fact that theres no fear in loosing what you're pking in. You did not do anything to earn it at all, so it doesnt matter if you die. I personally have only ever liked 1 spawn server, so this is a really sad update for me. Basicly it makes everything i worked for go down the drain aswell. Oh well.
Lets see what happens.

If this update is all because a low player rate, promoting the server on forums like sythe would work better.

Edit:
So basicly its just a waste of time playing at the moment i guess? No point in bossing or anything.

Jade
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Spawning is bad Empty This is a bad idea

Post  CrashedXL Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 am

TITANS EDIT
What Dank said might be a bit confusing.
There's still an economy to this update, yes you can spawn and set stats.
But there is a pkp shop full of items not spawn-able.
As well as a donator store with all the fun items that all of you love.
Yes, this update will make a lot of people quit, but that separates the loyal players from those who are not.
Remember , PrimalAge has no room for little kids.
Don't like the update? Leave, it gives more room for new players.
-Titan

Really? your going to suggest people are kids and are not loyal because they quit a server that no longer provides features that it advertised?

I am against this update and will place serious consideration into quitting if players are able to set their stats.

Spawn servers never make it anyway.

CrashedXL

Back to top Go down

Spawning is bad Empty fgts

Post  poseidonfgt Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 am

dafuq is this shit fagget.
All jokes aside i do not support the upcoming update because it will pretty much delete the hours put into skilling by many players. In my opinion to get new people to like the server you need to add a pk-points system so pking will be highly profitable, as most of people playing rsps' really just want to pk, tho some of us(including myself) want to skill/pvm/minigame aswell. So therefore in my opinion the only change you should make is a pkp system and perhaps making pking items(such as whips, d boots, barrows) more accesseble. A higher drop rate of rare items on bosses should also be added since at the moment pepole are just not motivated to pvm due to the fact that the drop rates are very low.

Sincerely, Poseidon.

faggits
poseidonfgt
poseidonfgt
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 am

poseidonfgt wrote:dafuq is this shit fagget.
All jokes aside i do not support the upcoming update because it will pretty much delete the hours put into skilling by many players. In my opinion to get new people to like the server you need to add a pk-points system so pking will be highly profitable, as most of people playing rsps' really just want to pk, tho some of us(including myself) want to skill/pvm/minigame aswell. So therefore in my opinion the only change you should make is a pkp system and perhaps making pking items(such as whips, d boots, barrows) more accesseble. A higher drop rate of rare items on bosses should also be added since at the moment pepole are just not motivated to pvm due to the fact that the drop rates are very low.

Sincerely, Poseidon.

faggits

A higher drop rate of d boots, whips and barrows i might agree on, but not on bosses. Maybe by a little, but not much.
I believe a pvp shop would be very helpfull aswell, and we could attract more people with that without having to add spawn/stat changing.

Jade
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Spawning is bad Empty Look the damage is done

Post  kendal913 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

We had a pk-a-thin and lost all our shit so we will just have to see how it goes.

/support dank.... Slowly
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  poseidonfgt Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm

if u make it spawn noone will donate no to mention play, that is all
poseidonfgt
poseidonfgt
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Well Dank has his mind set on this , and if it doesn't work out we can always switch back.
The spawn server has a PKP shop and a lot of items are not spawn able, also there is a donator shop for all the fun items with an automatic donating system (i believe), i really hope this update goes well.
Dank screenshared me the server and it looks great, it's just up to the community to decide what really happens from here.

Stay Posted.
- Like a Star @ heaven Titan Like a Star @ heaven
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Titan wrote:Well Dank has his mind set on this , and if it doesn't work out we can always switch back.
The spawn server has a PKP shop and a lot of items are not spawn able, also there is a donator shop for all the fun items with an automatic donating system (i believe), i really hope this update goes well.
Dank screenshared me the server and it looks great, it's just up to the community to decide what really happens from here.

Stay Posted.
- Like a Star @ heaven Titan Like a Star @ heaven

I hope thisdonate shop does not contain "donater items", like items donaters only can use.
And atleast keep skilling like it is.

Jade
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  zabhila Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 pm

poseidonfgt wrote:if u make it spawn noone will donate no to mention play, that is all

Sadly I think you're right

zabhila
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Post  silentkamper Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 pm

It seems like a very great idea. I cant wait too see i think 2 worlds is a great idea it should attract more players and lead to the future development of Primal age.

~Silent
silentkamper
silentkamper
Black member
Black member

Back to top Go down

Post  zabhila Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 pm

silentkamper wrote:It seems like a very great idea. I cant wait too see i think 2 worlds is a great idea it should attract more players and lead to the future development of Primal age.

~Silent

Yeah, two worlds is a really good idea for the server.

zabhila
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Spawning is bad Empty Lol

Post  kendal913 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm

It's all very confusing. Well dank. It's your call what are we doing?
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum