PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll Format?

2 posters

Go down

Poll Format? Empty Poll Format?

Post  kendal913 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Idk how to do that please help. Mod app denied due to not in poll format so i copied jades but was wrong? even though she got mod? anyways i need help guys idk how to do that.

Thanks,
-New Spawing Kendal913
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Poll Format? Empty Re: Poll Format?

Post  Titan Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am

Dank accepted Jade because she was a great candidate for the spot based on how we judged her in game, even though she didn't meet the requirements and her application was not in poll format, her behavior in game evened it out enough for us to accept her as a moderator.

Also polls are added at the bottom of where you post threads, anybody with common sense can find out where that is.

Also you failed to put this topic in the correct section , this should have been pmed to me or dank not posted as a thread.

You may post another application in a week in the correct format.

Thank you.

Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poll Format? Empty thanks..

Post  kendal913 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:12 am

Titan wrote:Dank accepted Jade because she was a great candidate for the spot based on how we judged her in game, even though she didn't meet the requirements and her application was not in poll format, her behavior in game evened it out enough for us to accept her as a moderator.

Also polls are added at the bottom of where you post threads, anybody with common sense can find out where that is.

Also you failed to put this topic in the correct section , this should have been pmed to me or dank not posted as a thread.

You may post another application in a week in the correct format.

Thank you.

kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Poll Format? Empty Re: Poll Format?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down