PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Few Suggestions.

3 posters

Go down

Just A Few Suggestions. Empty Just A Few Suggestions.

Post  w3sp Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:28 am

Personally, I think you should add in a Skillers Shop with clothes Etc... Also maybe add a store that sells the gloves/boots/capes and such? Or just collide it into one store. Just a suggestion Smile

EDIT: Try to implement a automatic donor system? So you don't have to wait for Dank or whoever to login, would save alot of time... Maybe add in a voting shop(if there is one sorry lol) with a few cool rewards that would make players want it. would draw attention to the server playerbase, i have no problem advertising for you guys. this seems to be a very solid server, just needs a few minor adjustments. A couple of other things could be a Donorisle for donators only(:? add in things that would make people WANT to stick around. I can draw up some weapon designs if you need them. and you could make some new custom weapons maybe make some custom armor? like christmas armor or somethin? red plate w/ green trim... Idk lol i'm just saying haha i've ran some servers in my time and made customs before hehe.

Last edited by w3sp on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Things came to my mind? :D)
w3sp
w3sp

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Suggestions. Empty Re: Just A Few Suggestions.

Post  Dank Ship Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 am

I can add donor island snd skiller shop but I can't do the rest without mysql, simce we're a free forum were stuk with mybb. thanks for the suggestions

Dank Ship
Admin
Admin

https://primalage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  w3sp Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Dank Ship wrote:I can add donor island snd skiller shop but I can't do the rest without mysql, simce we're a free forum were stuk with mybb. thanks for the suggestions
Hey, that would be great, is there any way you can possibly add the NPC that sells Boots and such?
w3sp
w3sp

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Ship Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Dank Ship wrote:"...skiller shop.."

Dank Ship
Admin
Admin

https://primalage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Suggestions. Empty Pure shop

Post  kendal913 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Sounds awesome
santa santa santa
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down