PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles's Daily Diary Updates

4 posters

Go down

Miles's Daily Diary Updates Empty Miles's Daily Diary Updates

Post  MKidd Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey guys,
Thanks for looking at this post, I just wanted to make a post that I can edit/update frequently about how my life in Primalage is going, this post will be updated every Friday so check back on how I'm doing! I will post pictures and everything I like/dislike or just my daily life here. I will post some videos too, so look out for some good Boss drops!

First I want to start with what I like/dislike or what I think should be changed about the server, this is my opinion and I am entitled to my own opinion, these in no way should offend anyone because I do not mean them to. If you do not like my suggestions or have your own opinion that is perfectly fine.

What I like

1. The community!

2. Staff, I severely enjoy the staff because they're laid-back but also know what they are doing. These staff members have become my friends and will always communicate with the players whether they start the conversation or not, Good job Dank, Titan and Ags! Very Happy

3. Different options, this is like no other Runescape Private Server and is much different from RuneScape, it provides a fun environment that gives you choices, It's not just a skilling server or not just a pking server, it's a mixture of everything, one minute I'll be bossing, then skilling, then pking or duel arena. I really love these options as nothing else has offered me this since 2004-2008 Runescape. Thank You.

What I dislike/want changed or added

1. I believe Dragon/Barrows should be much easier to obtain somehow, I know it's being added to dragons and stuff but it's just ridiculous no one has anything dragon besides boots! Come on, I know we can do better!

2. Lack of items in stores/ regular items too expensive, Now the only way to make decent money is slayer, now since no one HAS any money yet how are they supposed to buy the items we get from slayer? We have a small community right now and almost all of us has Dragon boots and Abbyssal whip, please make another way of making money! This is one the lack of options that I will mention!! Crying or Very sad

3. Nothing else, the server is doing amazing so far!!!

Miles's Updates

Here are a few pictures/captions of my updated bank/armor/skills Hope you enjoy!

Miles's Daily Diary Updates 2rffr7p
It's only my 5th day and I've maxed combat except for Ranged! I'm so proud of myself! 11/16/12

Miles's Daily Diary Updates 29pok5v
Here's just a picture of my updated armor, I think I'm doing better then most people considering I'm so new. 11/16/12

Miles's Daily Diary Updates 34e53qa
Here is my bank so far, not much but I am proud! 11/16/12

Thank you for viewing

MKidd
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Miles's Daily Diary Updates Empty Re: Miles's Daily Diary Updates

Post  Dank Ship Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 am

Update 11/17/12

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Here's the big update video! I mentioned everything that was updated today.

What I like

1. New home change, we really needed it. Too many servers have edgeville as home, I think Edgeville is a great home for pking servers and pking servers only, other then that it's just too small and dull, and since we're expecting a bigger community here at Primalage, I think this is a great change!

2. All the updates, I just got d-chain and I am so happy with it! Thank goodness for the drop rates being changed! Now I just have to get those dlegs and dfh! Grrrr Evil or Very Mad

3. Still the community! I had a lot of fun today with Alex and Kaleb, thanks for hanging with me guys!

What I dislike

1. How everyone is getting banned/ is quitting, I really think the reason we're losing so many people is because they're either getting banned or quitting. I noticed today there was no hesitation to ban one of the most loyal players/donators. I know the admins were just doing their job AND he deserved to be banned, he was still very loyal and he should be allowed back, now this is my only opinion and I don't want to interfere on the admins duties.

2. Why is everyone hating on the new home?!?! It's the best home ever! get over it!

3. Flaming, the reason Jimmy got banned was because he was flaming. Everyone needs to just stop flaming and just put the other person on your ignore list, IF you don't you will suffer the same consequence as Jimmy.

Thanks for reading the 2nd post!

Dank Ship
Admin
Admin

https://primalage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 pm

I noticed today there was no hesitation to ban one of the most loyal players/donators.

loyal players/donators.

Jimmy was warned several times before he was muted.
Then he proceeded to flame on yell and received a 24/H ban.
Now he's been IP-Banned for duping his AGS & Bandos Tassets.

Miles's Daily Diary Updates 11jsv40
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MKidd Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:24 am

Titan wrote:
I noticed today there was no hesitation to ban one of the most loyal players/donators.

loyal players/donators.

Jimmy was warned several times before he was muted.
Then he proceeded to flame on yell and received a 24/H ban.
Now he's been IP-Banned for duping his AGS & Bandos Tassets.

I didn't know he was banned for duping, sorry. And also I mentioned that you were doing your job above.

I know the admins were just doing their job AND he deserved to be banned

MKidd
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 pm

It's all good. Just clearing things up. Smile
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortbow Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Love the thread, I can tell you mean what you said about liking the server by the writing you put into it.

Can't wait to see you progress.
Shortbow
Shortbow
Black member
Black member

Back to top Go down

Post  MKidd Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 am

Sorry I can't update this, I am turning my diary into a video one, once I figure out how to embed the videos then I will start uploading them, thanks Smile

MKidd
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down