PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW

5 posters

Go down

PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW Empty PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW

Post  Titan Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Hello everyone,
Our staff at Primal-Age is looking for beta testers for our Version 2 !
These testers will receive the web-client for version 2 and will get to be the first to test the server out !
We will only be accepting 5 players for this closed beta (not including staff), and you will have to apply to be accepted.

Beta will start in 1 hour.

What we're looking for:
Experienced players that skill and boss a lot.
Dedicated players that will inform us of any bugs/dupes.

Requirements for the beta:
1,200 Total Levels in game.

Application format:

Code:

In Game Name:
Why do you want to be apart of this beta?:
Total Level:

Last edited by Titan on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW Empty Re: PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW

Post  silentkamper Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:14 pm

IGN: Silentkamper[color=cyan]
Total level: 1390
I am a dedicated player to primal age and i will post any bugs or dupes at all too the staff. ex. when i some how glitched my cash to 1.4b and turned it into titan. anyways i am a dedicated player who loves to skill and do minigames and bosses. and i would contribute as much as possible to the beta just as much as i do to the server. and also dank told me to sign up.. XD
silentkamper
silentkamper
Black member
Black member

Back to top Go down

PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW Empty Re: PrimalAge V2 Closed Beta ~ CLOSED OPEN TMRW

Post  Sosolid2k Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:02 pm

In Game Name: Sosolid2k
Total Level: 1419
Why do you want to be apart of this beta?:
I want to be a part of this beta because Dank and silentkamper wants me to apply, and i want to test out the beta and find any glitches to whine to Dank about just to make me feel better about my unfulfilling life. I am a active player that is very trust worthy in the actual game and i would love to experience any new updates before they are released. I think that it will be a barrel of monkeys and laughs if i am to be a part of the beta testing and that it will be fun to find glitches and sort.
Sosolid2k
Sosolid2k

Back to top Go down

Post  Realest69 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 pm

In Game Name: Realest69
Why do you want to be apart of this beta?: Because I'd love to help out the server as much as possible, and try to find as many bugs as possible. I've tested many server's before and I think I'd be suited for the job.
Total Level: 1205 and still going up ( Yeah I know you need 1200 total level but I think it's worth a shot since there's only 2 beta testers applied for the job. )

Last edited by Realest69 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Realest69
Realest69
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  str3ngthz Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:12 pm

name:str3ngthz

why?: well why not? I like to help and as you can see i helped tell glitches in the current version. Coding and learning things are something i like to do. I also see a chance for something big to be created and i like to explore and test things on servers like glitches so i will defiantly give it my best shot. Thank you for your time reading this and hopefully im not 2 late? =p ~str3ngthz

total level:1368
str3ngthz
str3ngthz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down