PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99/126 Combat Guide!

2 posters

Go down

Miles's Guides

Easy to understand?

Is there enough information?

Do you like it?

Should I make more guides?

View results

99/126 Combat Guide! Empty 99/126 Combat Guide!

Post  MKidd Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

~Welcome to Miles's Guides~

..::Combat::..

Things you will need:

1. Armor (Giles, Horvik, Zeke Located at home)

Low Level/Unwealthy Set: (Total Cost around 670K)
Helm of Neitiznot
Amulet of Strength
Rune Platebody
Rune Platelegs
Climbing boots
Dragon Gloves
Dragon Scimitar
Unholy Book/Rune Defender

High Level/Wealthy Set: (Total Cost Varies 10m+)
Anything Barrows/Dragon you can mix in with the set above
You can substitute Fighter Torso For Rune Platebody
You can substitute any color d'hide for legs
Rune/Dragon boots are suggested
Whip is high suggested
Barrows gloves are a must

99/126 Combat Guide! Wk1c0k

2. Food/Potions (Giles located at home)

You're going to need some type of food,
I suggest Tuna Potatoes from Giles at the home store they sell for 129gp ea and always have a heavy stock and heal quite a bit of health, Manta rays and Monkfish are also a substitute and can be found in Zeke's shop.

For Potions I suggest A super set, prayer potions and if you're training Magic or Ranged, use those, but this guide is not for Magic and Ranged, please refer to the guide when it is made.

99/126 Combat Guide! 1085rpe

::Guide::

This is a step by step guide, if you do not find this helpful please comment so I can edit it accordingly

1. Gear up, Go ahead and get your best gear on or refer to the suggestions above.

2. Teleport home if you're not already there and speak with the Slayer Master Duradel
(The reason I choose slayer is because you can also make a lot of money off of slayer, at 85 slayer you should have all combat skills 90+ and you can be getting 15M whips)

99/126 Combat Guide! Ic8uf9

3. Ask him for a slayer task and teleport to the monster according to what he tells you, if you forgot or want to know how many monsters you have left to kill go to your skills tab and click on slayer, it should tell you what your monster is and how many you have left to kill. If your slayer monster is too hard for you or you're getting repeats, ask him for an easier task.

4. Keep training, I know slayer can be very VERY boring to some people (I have 86 in Real RuneScape) when you keep training slayer, you're combat skills will go up too, Remember, monsters will get harder/ become a higher level according to your combat level, this is not recommended for pures without 43 Prayer or atleast 40 Defence.

5. You're done! Once you've achieved a slayer level of about 85 you should have your combat skills 90+ And you can also fight all slayer monsters besides Dark Beasts(90)
If you're combat skills still aren't 99 try training on some of the monsters like:
Dust Devils
Nechs
Abby Demons

Here's a list of the teleports that you could use to find your slayer monster at

~Monster Teleports~
Rock crabs - Explains itself

Taverly Dungeon - Blue Drags, Hell hounds, Black drags, Lesser demon, Black Demon

Slayer Tower - All slayer monsters located here.

Brimhaven Dungeon - Lesser Demon, Hill Giant, Moss Giant, Fire Giant

Dragons Dungeon - All dragons except blue (found at Taverly dungeon)

I hope you enjoyed this guide and I hope it helped you, If you'd like to see some of my other guides (if any are up because this is my first one) just check this topic in the forums! You can also PM me ingame for immediate answers if you have any questions "Miles" is my ingame name, Once again Thank you for reading my guide.

MKidd
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

99/126 Combat Guide! Empty Re: 99/126 Combat Guide!

Post  Titan Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Nicely done.
Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MKidd Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Titan wrote:Nicely done.

Thanks!

MKidd
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down