PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendal913 For In Game MOD

3 posters

Go down

Kendal913 For In Game MOD Empty Kendal913 For In Game MOD

Post  kendal913 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Real Name (first name only):
Kendal (coulda guessed lol)

How old are you:
17, (09/13/95)

How did you find our server? (e.g. YouTube, Referred, etc):
Runelocus.

In-Game Username:
Kendal913 (pures are :claws, and :tzhaar)

Forum Username:
kendal913

Timezone(GMT +/- ?) & Country:
Pacific timezone (San Jose, California) United States

Are you active on the forums? Do you contribute towards the server?:
Yes I do. I like to help people a lot and I know almost everybody. I post guides every time I can, and I answer all questions I can. I have since I joined as 3rd player (not including Panda)

Do you play over the night?:
I work, but on the weekends i'm on untill about 4 or 5 in the morning so yes.

Average time you play a day:
about 5-6 hours. But not monday or tuesday fro crazy work schedule. A week I play about 25+ hours.

How long have you been playing Primal-Age:
Since the day you released it. I joined 25 minutes later, ^v^

Explain why you should be staff. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive):
I like talking to all of you and helping you. I have been playing for a long time so I know a lot about the server. I help on forums a lot and I make you guys guides when I find something cool.

Explain why you should be picked over others. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive): I believe that a lot of people already look to me for help when they join and I don't loose my cool very easy. I am funny and I would keep our community fun and enjoyable. I lend my high items out and let new players get to see how great of a server we really are.

Tell us more about you. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive):
Well I am in the marines and go to bootcamp July 8th (when not at war I get to keep my computer on base Very Happy). I have skype (Tanx_pure). Facebook (kendalburnett@gmail.com) and I play League Of Legends. I spend almost all my time on here (much to the dismay of my girlfriend desiree). I am a senior attending Gunderson Highschool, San Jose Ca. Call me kendal or tanx I respond to both. Well thats all for me. I hope you consider me and either way I'll see you all IG. Very Happy

Thanks Guys

-Kendal913
kendal913
kendal913
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Kendal913 For In Game MOD Empty Re: Kendal913 For In Game MOD

Post  IGN David Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 pm

kendal913 wrote:Real Name (first name only):
Kendal (coulda guessed lol)

How old are you:
17, (09/13/95)

How did you find our server? (e.g. YouTube, Referred, etc):
Runelocus.

In-Game Username:
Kendal913 (pures are :claws, and :tzhaar)

Forum Username:
kendal913

Timezone(GMT +/- ?) & Country:
Pacific timezone (San Jose, California) United States

Are you active on the forums? Do you contribute towards the server?:
Yes I do. I like to help people a lot and I know almost everybody. I post guides every time I can, and I answer all questions I can. I have since I joined as 3rd player (not including Panda)

Do you play over the night?:
I work, but on the weekends i'm on untill about 4 or 5 in the morning so yes.

Average time you play a day:
about 5-6 hours. But not monday or tuesday fro crazy work schedule. A week I play about 25+ hours.

How long have you been playing Primal-Age:
Since the day you released it. I joined 25 minutes later, ^v^

Explain why you should be staff. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive):
I like talking to all of you and helping you. I have been playing for a long time so I know a lot about the server. I help on forums a lot and I make you guys guides when I find something cool.

Explain why you should be picked over others. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive): I believe that a lot of people already look to me for help when they join and I don't loose my cool very easy. I am funny and I would keep our community fun and enjoyable. I lend my high items out and let new players get to see how great of a server we really are.

Tell us more about you. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive):
Well I am in the marines and go to bootcamp July 8th (when not at war I get to keep my computer on base Very Happy). I have skype (Tanx_pure). Facebook (kendalburnett@gmail.com) and I play League Of Legends. I spend almost all my time on here (much to the dismay of my girlfriend desiree). I am a senior attending Gunderson Highschool, San Jose Ca. Call me kendal or tanx I respond to both. Well thats all for me. I hope you consider me and either way I'll see you all IG. Very Happy

Thanks Guys

-Kendal913

I can see you as mod, i'm not saying as a great one but you would do a nice job IMO
IGN David
IGN David
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

http://PrimalAge.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Kendal913 For In Game MOD Empty Re: Kendal913 For In Game MOD

Post  Titan Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Not in a poll format.

/Denied.
/Post again in 1 week.
Titan