PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game or Forum moderator.

Go down

SilentKamper For Mod?

Yes

No

Meh

View results

In-game or Forum moderator.  Empty In-game or Forum moderator.

Post  silentkamper Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Real Name (first name only): Daylan Razz (odd i know and no i did not not misspell dylan)

How old are you: I am 17

How did you find our server? (e.g. YouTube, Referred, etc): Moparscape, I was looking for something fresh and new and found primal age and i am loving it every bit of the way

In-Game Username: SilentKamper

Forum Username: SilentKamper

Timezone(GMT +/- ?) & Country: Est -5:00 Florida. U.S.A

Are you active on the forums? Do you contribute towards the server?: I am very active on the forum although i do not spam for the forum i read them every day for new updates or news about the server or just in general the community. I do contribute to the server i try and offer as much help a possible and get people to vote every day along with the staff. When a play is in need of something i try to get them it i am not the richest player not even the most helpful but i try to be a caring and helpful person to the community and i am glad to see it growing everyday.

Do you play over the night?: Yes some nights Mostly on weekends though

Average time you play a day: I usually play or try to play at least 3 to 5 hours to level and help the community.

How long have you been playing Primal-Age: pretty much since the begging i believe. I am new but I am not that new.

Explain why you should be staff. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive): I Believe i should be staff because i try and enforce the rules as much as possible and When the time comes for choices about certain people or events happening in or with the server i will make the adult choice as the mature person i am. I love hosting event i am hoping to host one either tomorrow or maybe sometime this weekend as well and i believe if a mod host event's it would help popularity as well with my advertising i do. I love make decisions with staff as well and i respectful and i do not disrespect anyone in the community unless they deserve it but i try my best to help and be mature and active.

Explain why you should be picked over others. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive): I do not believe you should really pick me over the others there are many other great people that should be staff and there are also some that shouldn't be as well. I Believe the staff should have there own opinion on whether i do become Forum moderator or In-Game moderator I'm sure they have enough of In-game moderators which are great and i would settle for just Forum moderator but In-game would great as well but it is the staff's choice and i hope to be a future staff member for are great community. I am a little young but I'm a very mature person but i hope everyone gets to know and like me.

Tell us more about you. (Five sentences minimum, do not be repetitive): I am a coder as well as developer for my own game making studio I'm not the greatest game maker but I'm slowly getting better as the years go by i hope to attend to Full sail university for game design. Things i code are java, HTML and stupid stuff like auto it and python. I plan to help with the Vbulletin in the Future to make it look as best as possible and i am also working on being a better GFX design I'm planning on getting some programs soon to work with to design mostly photoshop though. I also am in a local band with my cousin but i enjoy all forms of music and sports. Last thing is anyone who would like to call me by my nickname Silent feel free to i am use to it you may also call me D or Day i don't care really.

~Silent

silentkamper
silentkamper
Black member
Black member

Back to top Go down