PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidon's in-game moderator application.

2 posters

Go down

Poseidon's in-game moderator application. Empty Poseidon's in-game moderator application.

Post  poseidonfgt Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Martin.
I found the server as i was searching for a good 317 server on RuneLocus.
Poseidon
Poseidonfgt. (because Poseidon was already taken)
Estonia/Finland, i have homes in both countrys but at the moment i am living in Finland.
I tend to be very active on forums and i vote every day. Wink
When i have nothing important to do next day, i do play over night.
At the moment i play around 6 hours a day.
I belive i started playing 24. November.

I belive i should be a staff member due to the fact that i have long experience with runescape and private servers. I am quite socially skilled if i do say so myself. Due to my long experience i have much knowledge of the game and can be much help to other players as they venture to the unknown. I do enjoy helping out less experience players and setting them on a successful trail.

As stated before i have long experience with the game and i like to help new players. I do not ignore anyone even if they'r questions or statements are not the most intelligent or wise. I think i have a lot to offer to the server with my experience and ideas. I wish to be a part of the people who mount the future of this server since i do love the server very much and am very dedicated to it's progress.

My name is Martin, 18 years of age and from Estonia. I speak 4 languages(Estonian, English, Finnish, Russian) and i am very socially active. My hobbys are running, mountain skiing, skydiving, learning about astronomy and physics(I am a big sciene fan) as i one day wish to become an astrophysicist, not to mention playing this server being one of my dear hobbys. Wink

If you have any questions then feel free to ask me anything.

Thank you for read my application and i wish to be apart of the team soon! Smile

-Poseidon.
poseidonfgt
poseidonfgt
Iron member
Iron member

Back to top Go down

Poseidon's in-game moderator application. Empty Re: Poseidon's in-game moderator application.

Post  Titan Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Requirements not met, as well as incorrect format.
You may post another app in 1 week.

/Denied

Titan
Titan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down