PrimalAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK's IG Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

PK's IG Moderator Application Empty PK's IG Moderator Application

Post  pk Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

How I Found This Server: Runelocus

IGN: Pk (last known as Skilling)

Forum Username: Pk

Timezone: US (Central)

Activeness/Contribution towards this server: I am as active as I can be on the forums. I will answer any question that someone has in the suggestion section that I have the capability to answer. I am not afraid to share about myself, unless you get to personal. I LOVE to participate in forum events and activities.

Do you play over the night?: I stay up til around 3am-4am on weekends

Average time you paly a day: Roughly 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more, and sometimes less. I only play that little because I go to school during the day.

How long have you been playing PrimalAge?: 16 days, so 2 weeks and 2 days.

Explain Why You Should Be Staff: I like to help players. I will give a tour to new players if necessary and tell them to add me on friends list and contact me or staff if they need help. I like to contribute towards the community of PrimalAge. I plan on donating soon, although I am saving up for a Playstation Vita with Black Ops: Declasified. I am also very active on the forums.

Why should you be picked over others?: I am a giver. I give to others. I will give a player in need of coins after they have glitched or died because I am not greedy. I LOVE to play also. I am addicted to this game and want to be on during any free time I have. I would be very dedicated to the server.

More About Me: I take the courses of aerospace technologies, advanced physics, English 101, and other non-importants. My major is in aerospace technologies currently. I like to hang out with my friends. I like to travel as well.

THANK YOU FOR READING,

PK

P.S. I Re-applied because I wasn't sure if I had to because my other post is gone because of forum updates and such.

Last edited by pk on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had not finished)
pk
pk
Steel Member
Steel Member

http://www.twitter.com

Back to top Go down

PK's IG Moderator Application Empty Re: PK's IG Moderator Application

Post  Jade Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:50 am

Good luck, lets see how it goes Smile

Jade
Steel Member
Steel Member